Miley Cyrus isn’t too happy about hunky Liam Hemsworth being friendly with Jennifer Lawrence, his co-star in The Hunger Games
‘It’s silly but Miley’s threatened by Jennifer,’ says our source.
‘She gets so annoyed when Jen talks about Liam in interviews like they’re best friends.’
‘No woman would like their boyfriend spending so much time with such a hottie.’
Perhaps this explains why Miley, 19, has been accused of trying to steal 21-year-old Jen’s limelight.
First she turned up at the LA premiere in a scene-stealing Emilio Pucci gown that showed off her cleavage and her toned midriff.
Then on 22 March she caused a stir by Tweeting a photo of a topaz ring on her wedding finger, sparking rumours Liam, 22, had proposed.
Miley let people gossip, only to deny it was an engagement ring.
‘A cynic might suggest she’s just wearing it to distract attention,’ says our source.
‘She sees it as a “f*ck you” to Jen’s publicity trail.’
As Mirror Mirror actress Lily Collins claims that her musician father Phil has joked that he is now known as ‘Lily’s father’, we take a look at other celebrity offspring – from Miley Cyrus to Angelina Jolie – who’ve almost usurped their famous parents…
View the full slideshow here!
Miley: I’m going without shoes on April 10th so kids don’t have to. Join me: www.onedaywithoutshoes.com
The day we spread awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child’s life by taking off our own. Why? Millions of children live without proper footwear, exposing them to injury and disease every day.
Find out more on the offical website here!
Miley Cyrus and her friends at Youth Service America are ready for Global Youth Service Day, April 20-22, when millions of kids around the world will celebrate kid power through youth service. To join Miley and Get Ur Good On, here are some service events, ideas and inspiration.
1. Global Youth Service Day is April 20-22. Put on by Miley’s friends at YSA, Global Youth Service Day is a world wide service initiative to celebrate the outstanding youth who help volunteer their time all year long. Join over a million kids in youth service this weekend and better your community.
2. Still don’t know how to help out during GYSD? H20 for Life is putting together a walk for water. You can organize a 5K walk for your school, group, or community to raise funds for a partner school in a developing country that desperately needs water!
3. Need help finding a project in your area to participate in Global Youth Service Day? Check out the GYSD map and see where kids are getting their good on all over the globe. To register your own project, go to gysd.org!
4. April 22 is Earth Day. Find time during the day to pick up trash, plant a tree or conserve water to help our planet.
5. This month, kids all over the world are joining together to make a difference by planting a community garden, or holding a fair to raise awareness about childhood obesity. Need to be inspired? Check out the ideas page for Global Youth Service Day for great tips on how to join the youth service movement and participate in GYSD.
6. World Malaria Day is April 25. Help prevent this disease that is plaguing the world and effecting 53 countries around the globe. Join the cause and tell a friend, neighbor or parent about this illness. Together we can work to eliminate malaria.
7. Watch this awesome video YSA’s youth council created to find out why you should join Miley and YSA on Global Youth Service Day.
8. April 22 is J-Serve, when over 10,000 teens will come together to make a difference in their communities. Help them make an impact by participating in an area beautification, or conserve an animal habitat in your neighborhood.
9. The Great American Bake Sale National Challenge Weekend will take place the weekend of Global Youth Service to help end childhood hunger. Hold a bake sale in your area and donate the proceeds to local food banks. Keep an eye out for YSA’s Sodexo Foundation Grants for more ways you can help end childhood hunger.
10. Check out YSA’s amazing partner events for Global Youth Service Day and find something that you’re passionate about to make a difference, Whether its sports or video games, music or science, there’s something for everyone and every bit counts when changing the world.
Pop sensation Demi Lovato recently sat down with MSN for a short interview sometime this morning. One of the hot topics discussed during the interview? So, which singer would Demi Lovato like to work on a collaboration project with? Miley Cyrus!
It’s really not surprising that Demi would pick Miley. Both girls have a lot in common like age, Disney past, an active interest in acting, and a common group of friends which include the likes of Selena Gomez. These girls are good friends and I think working on a music project together would end with amazing results. Here is the actual quote from Demi:
I would love to do a song with Miley Cyrus I think she’s really talented.
Could this mean that we can expect a Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato duet in the near future? I don’t know but the possibility is open! What kind of song do you think these two should sing? A powerful ballad, a danceable pop track, a edgier modern rock song, or maybe a remake of a classic? I sure hope that Miley hears of this and contacts her friend so they can start recording in the music studio together.
Miley Cyrus recently denied that she was engaged to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, and now The Hunger Games star revealed he doesn’t plan to walk down the aisle anytime soon with his popstar girlfriend.
“Marriage and kids are way in the future for me,” Liam, 22, told Britian’s OK! Magazine. “I’m young. It’s not really on my mind at the moment—marriage, kids or anything.”
Hemsworth and Cyrus, 19, met while filming The Last Song together in 2009 and after a break last year, have been going strong ever since.
Miley sparked engagement rumors when she sported a sparkly ring on her wedding finger, before revealing days later that it was costume jewelry.